Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a problem with programming CY8C3866AXI-040ES2 on my own pcb board.     When i go to program menu (ctrl + f5), i can see that my devic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello:    I have same question about the USB function setting in my project ,and the details are as follow:    1.In my project, i want to use the USB ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Cypress at the Embedded World 2012. Meet Cypress at the Embedded World in Nuremberg from February 28 through March 1.The Embedded World is the most im... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Cypress will be at Mobile world congress. The greatest touchscreen solutions and USB solutions will be on display. Cypress invites you to experience i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am designing an automatic reading system using ZigBee and GSM technology. I am using PSoC3 kit for development.    Please help me designing Meter I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Does PSOC creater come with a stacks library, or do i need to find my own?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When I switch the device from CY8C3866LTI-030ES2 to CY8C3866LTI-030, the creator generates a new warning:    What does this mean and how to fix it? Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm trying to modify the CY3240 firmware (through PSoC Designer) so that it retains all its bridge functionality but can also use some of the I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello, I have tested my programs with different resolution of ADC in 8MHz (According to the datasheet, this is the maximum dataclock for the module).... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to use ADC to read a negative DC values but it doesn't display the correct negative values on the LCD. I brought the Agnd to an external. I... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.