Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ArBh_290401
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I intend to use an external RAM with a PSoc3 chip. I find EMI component is available in the standard component library.    And it has got  ADDRESS , D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I used a RTC in PSoC3.    i defined a variable in main.c. i want to use the value of the variable in the RTC_INT.c . Let me know how to pass such a va... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi developers,                                  i have a confusion in the basics. What is the function of a PSoC system sleep timer. how is it differ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Have you heard of Arduino ? I am sure you would have come across Arduino atleast once. Let me briefly tell you about Arduino. It is a platform which i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi developers,                               i was going through a wonderfully written application note AN32200 ( http://www.cypress.com/?docID=27337... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi !    I'm extremely interested in the integeration to my current project a graphic LCD drived by a Solomon Systech SSD1926 controlleur, I would like... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi !    I'm extremely interested in the integeration to my current project a graphic LCD drived by a Solomon Systech SSD1926 controlleur, I would like... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can the 'configurable reset' pin P1[2] configured as reset? Can't seem to find it anywhere...    (This is for the CY8C5588 processor board, on the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CY8CKIT-030 purchased with pre-programmed demo (ADC, LCD, Buttons, Capacitive).          Where I can find source of this demo? I found only examples o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    Could I use the DMA controller to perform a reading on a MASTER SPI?    Setting the source address of the DMA channel and TD as the po... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.