Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How to register the default Keil compiler in PSoC Creator if normal registration using "Keil License Registration" window fails?      Kindly go throug... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
On my psoc 3 prototype I am currently using a 10 pin connector with the mini prog 3 for development. For production I would prefer to use a less expen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
AN77759 briefly introduces you to PSoC® 5; if you are looking at PSoC 5 for the first time, this is an excellent place to start.     In this Applicati... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I´am using PSoC Programmer Version 3.13.3.1045 and MiniProg3 to program some different Cypress-devices (for example CY21534).    The adjustm... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    The datasheet for the SPI master says that it requires 849 bytes of FLASH. However, actually seems to use 1693 bytes!    In fact, all of th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can any of you experienced guys suggest a good power supply design for a general purpose PSoC 3 application. I'm trying to move my PSoC application fr... Show More
JOLO_264146
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I'm using a UART, full duplex, 19200, 8,N,1 RS485 enable hard control. I've enable interrupts for Rx and Tx. Rx int works perfectly, but I've ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Now PSoC3/5 customers can add Wi-Fi to their designs seamlessly. The partner solution of this month is developed and supported by one of our design a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Tiny plug-in device which, when attached to a phone or tablet, can bring FM radio service to mobile devices. The plug-and-play FM receiver can be buil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All:     Till this morning, 23 (13 TQFP & 10 QFN) out of the 26 PSoC 5 parts are open for order entry with inventory built!     1    CY8C5246AXI-054 ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.