Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, I'm helping to develop a device driver for a module that uses the CY8C9560A.  I'm having a problem getting PWM to send a signal.  The data sheet ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Have you ever wondered how the analog components in PSoC are interconnected when you place them on the TopDesign and draw those lines using PSoC Creat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This is my first try with PSoC.  I tried to get my dev kit, cy8ckit-030 to look like a serial com port on my PC.  Did my own coding coding. When I con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using ADCINVR to measure to two different voltage and use DAC to supply to voltage,  i am using mux to select pin01 and pin03 for measuring. Ther... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I've developed a project for a PSoC5 device using PSoC Creator 1.0 and after I tryed to design the same project using PSoC Creator 2. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Bob,    I am first in this Community and know that this community will be helpful for our research members.    The man who asked a question about... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The page is a mess. You dont get the videos lined up in order and do not know how many there are or anything. I've started following a series (PSoC 5 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I EXECUTED ONE SAMPLE PROJECT     I GOT THE ERRORS AS    1) "INCORRECT LICENCE CODE(LIC) IN TOOL.INI"    2) "KEIL LICENCE EXPIRED"      TO AVOID THIS... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I try to control PRS module, but it is to hard to control frequency range,    PRS module can grnerate random square frequency,    but, it has wide fre... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.