Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a question with a system(please check the file that i attached)    In the system i want to make 1Mhz frequency with 6.6V Amplitude.    and want... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The application note AN73212 introduces the elements of the PSoC® 1 debugger system and explains how to configure and use them effectively          Se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The application note AN75511 explains how to make precise temperature measurements using a Thermocouple and a PSoC® 3 or PSoC 5.    AN75511 provides ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The application note AN75511 explains how to make precise temperature measurements using a Thermocouple and a PSoC® 3 or PSoC 5.     AN75511 provides... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A general USBFS has been configured and programmed on CY8CKIT-001 with a Module kit CY8CKIT-010.     The USBFS configurations, Clock settings and code... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HIII...    RECENTLY I STARTED MY WORK ON PSOC......    I AM FACING MANY PROBLEMS IN WRITING THE CODE...........CAN ANYONE HELP IN HOW TO START AND WHA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am using the PSOC 3 to run a stepper motor and a voltage reading to weigh things. Both the stepper motor and voltage reading require a ADC del sig,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The goal is to have the DAC start at the last power level where it was set before being powered down.    Looking at the API, I thought I would be able... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Recently i started working on PSoC....    in AN52705 (Getting started with DMA)      1) In POINT TO POINT transfer project i am unable to get the EXAC... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.