Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Thermal management and fan control is an excellent application space for PSoC 3 and PSoC 5. This development kit CY8CKIT-036 will reduce time to marke... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The application note AN54460 explains the interrupt architecture in PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5 and the support for interrupts in the PSoC Creator IDE.    Adva... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The application note AN52927 explains how to interface multiplexed segment LCD glass to PSoC3.     PSoC3 device is equipped with segment LCD driver wh... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi to all,    Well, following my previous post (Freeing IOs) I need to open this new one, as it's indirectly related to.    Using now COMPZ as a ZCD ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Are the PSoC5 output pins driven during sleep?  For example, I have various active-high and active-low shutdown pins on other chips.  I want to set t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The application note AN72382 introduces you to effectively use the GPIO pins in PSoC 3 and PSoC 5. Major topics include GPIO basics, configuration, mi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
First, how do you search the forum?  ( I tried to find the answer myself, but can't even figure out how to search within a forum)    Anyway, I need to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The application note AN65977 describes how to configure PSoC 3/5 applications to interface to an Analog Devices' TMP05 or TMP06 temperature sensor.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
AN60590 explains the diode-based temperature measurement using PSoC 3 / PSoC 5.     The temperature is measured based on the principle of diode forwar... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.