Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there a chance to DMA-transfer ADC-Values with more than 16 bits into an array of 32-bit variables?         Bob Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Friends    I met an issue when supporting a customer.That is: In the customer's hardware system now,the power supply and ground of the analog chi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Are there any plans in the near future to introduce Ethernet as a component with the PSoCs?    This is something every other controller out there can ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Newbie here,    I'm going though the first example in "My First FIve PSoC 3 Designs" and I receive this error.    "'PWM_Timer_STATUS': undefined ident... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am facing the problem in connecting the resistor  to the circuit ...i send the pic of the circuit and the error too...plz provide some information i... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using 29666, 48 TSSOP, in a jig with fairly good bypassing, bulk and ceramic.    External 24 Mhz clock to P1(4). Square, fed thru 100 ohm to mini... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I would like to clone the SPI Master component, because I would like to make some slight modifications to the way it behaves. What's the easies... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,         Presently I am designing the hardware circuit for my PSoC board.         Based on the schematic of the PSoC development kit CY8CKIT-... Show More
OlPe_282281
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
at this time I wrote a DP verilog implementation and need to set A1 with a value != 0. If I check the Sim in Modelsim it is always 0. Can someone conf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The data sheet on the PWM block says that the PWM_ReadCompare() can return either a uint8 or uint16. I can only get it to return a uint8 value, but I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.