Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC5 has both SAR and Delta Sigma.    i have an application which requires accurate data of 8 bits(6th bit from MSB determines a level).    Which is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have received the CY8CKIT-001 PSoC Development KIT.    The PSoC programmer don't dettects the MINIPROG3. I have read it must be dettected automatica... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 At times it so happens that we may maintain the status of a pin through control register. That works well on all cases except the case where the PSoC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So I noticed the link for the Summer Specials going on,(www.cypress.com/ ) ,and decided to contribute to the "Influence a Change" one,which says that ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I've run into a problem using I2S and USBFS on a PSoC3. It is reproducible on a CY8CKIT-001 without any other circuitry. You will need an oscilloscop... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Sir/Mam,                              I am using CY8CKIT-001,i want to connect microphone and speaker to the PSoC3 ,may i know what should be th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 PSoC5 has multiple clocks.    I wonder which clock drives the CPU.    Further a analog component can be given a digital clock. Doesn't the noise in t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello Everyone,    I'm trying to learn about PSoC 3, and I want to show in the LCD the values measured of the accelerometer, compass and distance sen... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 This could apply equally to PSoC 3 as well as PSoC 5.        There is no doubt that the clock and timing systems in the PSoC 3 and 5 are impressive i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,          where we can find one wire protocal data sheet in PSoC designer 4.4  version. how can we interface one wire protocal with ds18b20. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.