Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I have a nerw PSoC5 development kit for evaluation. I updated to PSoc Creator 2.0 and am getting an annoying error that pops up on program... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i want to carry out FFT using PSoC5    i would like to know what is  the computtation speed of FFt by PSoC5 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello all    i started working with UART..the UART configuration window has many options.    i have few questions-    1. What is the exact difference... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 A very interesting article on improving the accuracy of internal oscillators in psoc 3 and 5.    please refer the link below,    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=67061 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,           May i know where is the location of "PROJECT EXPLORER" in psoc creator?  Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there a working bootloader GUI I can download? I'm aware of the bootloader utilities than come with Creator to write your own. Thanks Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         One thing I'm finding frustrating about using the PSoC 3s is that they seem to require a huge number number of capacitors and complex powe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using the USBUART with PSoc3 and would like to know the easiest and correct way to test if the USB connection has been lost. Can anyone help plea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    Can the PSOC 3 perform RMS to DC conversion?  I want to measure the amplitude of a 50khz sine wave so I want to take the sine wave into ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello, i bought a development board its RED-KiT 1.0 . It has many features ( 15 diffrent modules ) rs232 - rs 485 - 2x16 LCD Display- 4 Relays - 8 bu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.