Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Criscas05
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hola buen dia. Fui compilar mi proyecto en PSoC Creator 4.2 y me aparece el siguiente error. Ya cree nuevamente el proyecto y me sigue apareciendo lo ... Show More
KevinE
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working with CY8CKIT-059 and need help discerning the differences between my custom project and one of the projects provided under "Find code exa... Show More
nigelsmith
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to automate the programming of a CY8C3445AXI-104 device using the ppcli application, the problem I have is that I cannot find the ppcli com... Show More
jadkh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Infineon community! I finally received my CY8CKIT-059 PSOC5LP. I am a total beginner working with it but I'm looking forward to doing my project... Show More
Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello @MotooTanaka san, I have been trying to get this example as a base to implement a simple HMI menu system using PSOC 5LP and 4x4 keypad and LCD: https://community.cypress.com/t5/Code-Examples/4x4-Matrix-Keypad-Sample/m-p/96977#M370... Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
For the ones interested, I created a Visual Studio Code setup for PSoC5.   The setup makes use of PSoC Creator which is needed for the (one time) conf... Show More
ArthurLuo
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Need CY8CTMA768AS-33 datasheet, Pinout, Programing guide. THKS.

RiMo_301056
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I got stuck trying to get sleep / wakeup running on a PSoC3. It seems that the device goes to sleep correctly, as I do this: sleep components... Show More
Dimaty
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have a cy8ckit-059 and I would like to power it using a 3.7V battery previously used in a drone. I would like to have a button that turns the sy... Show More
Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, @MotooTanaka san, The new I2C implementation to configure the PCF 8563 RTC works as expected.😃 Based on our previous topics, keypad_buffering ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.