Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Does CY8CKIT-001 Development kit support CY8C24423A-24PVXA Device?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,        I should make composite usb device with USB HID and CDC.        I can make  USB HID and CDC seperately. However, It's not easy to make comp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
As the opearting frequency of CPU goes higher or BUS clock goes higher the no. of wait states also go higher. Is there a particular reason why the wai... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I found a forum post that indicates one can increase the sensitivity of CapSense to detect a finger inside a glove.    How would a developer detect (f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Out of curiosity one more question.    What is the rating of diodes in the Pin structure of PSoC. For sure they are meabt for ESD. Any idea on what a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 This is my first I2C project. Seems like something going wrong. Slave is not receiving correct data. The code is provided below for both master and s... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Do you have recommendations for someone who wants to attach his CapSense PSoC board via ribbon cable to a board with the CapSense buttons and slider o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Good morning/afternoon/evening:    Well.. I see that I used the M8C_Sleep Instruction when I want to sleep the microprocessor... But, I want configur... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How can you generate software reset in PSoC?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi...     today i tried to read a 12 byte data with an UART component of Psoc3, for this i kept the settings of UART in RX mode as     9600 Bits per ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.