Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Please tell me a question, how to implement DR_SWAP in CCG5 code? We have configured PORT0 as the source for external charging, but we want PORT0 to b... Show More
amitbohra
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am connecting a resistor to the DAC output and I am giving sine wave current signal to it of 1 khz freq and 5 micro amp  for 10 times. every time I ... Show More
思念叨火车
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
请教个问题,我配置了CCG5 的port1 作为source对外充电,但port1仅连接了Vbus,GND 和CC 引脚到type-C 口。 我们的type-C口是完整的usb3.0,支持对外传输数据。 了解到传输数据需要通过CC引脚进行传输方向的协商,我们要数据传输的方向是从CCG5传到外部连接的... Show More
思念叨火车
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

请问CCGx与PSoC之间是什么关系?

CCG5 就是对应PSoC 5 吗?

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I wonder how the clock frequencies used in a design can be calculated during runtime in general (design uses a clock component) and especially for ... Show More
user_4495571
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, what is the behaviour of DMA in low power modes? My DMA is working but does not restart after wakeup from hibernate. Reconfiguring does not help. ... Show More
Ashaabanahmed
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am desinging high precision Temperature logger based on PSOC5 DeltaSegma ADC . I want to use the esp32 module as wifi module through SPI . do I h... Show More
Lieveng
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When enabling the systick by a call to CySysTickStart(), interrupt 15 (=I2C) is also enabled. This is a bug. Systick is exception nr 15, not interrupt... Show More
Antonio
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,in one of my projects I communicate via a two-wire 485 serial port with a PC, the baud rate is 115200 bps, but out of necessity I have to ... Show More
bamm
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When using USBUART, is there an interrupt for either 1) data received and/or 2) data with end char recieved? One can poll frequently with USBUART_Data... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.