Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Harper
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Can someone please tell me what this means? this happens when i add ist module and connect it to uart tx_en port im really bad at this, just trying ... Show More
MiSt_296941
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
We have been using CyUSB.DLL with our VC# program that interfaces with our product using a PSoC5.  We are using Generic HID.  Now the Cyber Cops are t... Show More
ganesh
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Dear Sir,           I want to know about these two things listed below:                      1). for UART Communication, are we can be able to select ... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
hello,   I have a couple of CY8CKIT-059 boards. I broke the kitprog off of one of them and have been using it to program things. I want to use its vir... Show More
PrateekKumar
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I was using the PSoC 5LP Verilog Generate when I am declaring the memory register(array of register with the command line)reg [7:0] registers[255:... Show More
mvarga
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Dear Cypress Community, I am using an evaluation board for PSoC 5LP (CY8CKIT-059) and trying to downmix a signal. My aim is to downmix a noisy signal ... Show More
jsonder4063
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
My customer, Christie Digital, uses an old PSOC1 in their KVM project.  However, they copied and pasted this design into a newer design and now they w... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello,   I am trying to read data from ADC. If I probe signal lines with a logic analyzer, I can see actual samples (with their respective headers). I... Show More
bdgr
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello I am building a project based on another, working one (just a new, smaller PCB basically). I assembled the prototype, but I notice over 200mA is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
It seems everyone, mostly, agrees that DFB assembler is super hard and not to be tinkered with.    Some dedicated hobby hackers don't take no for an a... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors