Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

AbhishekK_31
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 PSoC 1 has the unique capability of 'Dynamic Reconfiguration'. It means that a single resource can be used to perform multiple function. We can consi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What are the advantages of using PSoC 1 to drive a 4-wire BLDC fan? What are the different methods that can be used and how to we choose which is most... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I need help designing a power supply for a portable medical research device that uses PSoC 3. My problem is designing a configuration for multiple vo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Japanese Readers         We have 7 PSoC 1 Application Notes available in Japanese and do have plans to translate more in 2013. These Application... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi!! I got a problem with the SmartSense i´m use Proximity Sensor in the chip cy8c21334B-24PVXI, when i near to the cable in the proximity sensor sh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi developers,                          for one of my applications i need to implement an analog integrator using an On-chip PSoC block. can any of t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello All    There are a couple of new interesting features in PSoC Designer 5.3 such as    - Auto-Routing    - Upgraded Device Catalog    - Cleaner ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, The use of  " User modules" in "Designer" is comfortable. Unfortunately, these modules do not allow to use all the features of the material. E... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello    So I try to count time using a CY8C24123A I use an 8bit counter running on 32 khz and make it interrupt at terminal count. Every time it int... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am having hard time finding the device driver of cy8ckit-030 for windows 8 x64. can anyone suggest me where to find the driver?    Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.