Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Erimads
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I am trying to get som random numbers from the PRS hardware. But I get the same number every time. How du I get different numbers ? Ran1=PRS_Read(); R... Show More
luisji
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
In electro-tech-online I asked about my need of making a device wich could generate a sinusoidal signal (by PWM method) with a 18F4550 Ucontroller, bu... Show More
roboteux
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, on my project each time I compile (without any modification in the code, or desing), the arm toolchain recompile all my file. This is related with... Show More
AnkitaP
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi team,   We upgraded our PSoC Creator from 3.3 to version 4.4. We manually performed "Project-> Update components" for each PSoC we use and it was w... Show More
emakup
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, My problem is described below:once toggle power is activated the device is in " not powered " state (bottom right). see imageOn the device a green... Show More
SlavaB
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello, Today when I tried to reprogram the CCG5 device with MiniProg 4, PSoC Programmer updated Miniprog4 FW. After this update (I can't say that beca... Show More
suleymaniye
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I'm using CY8C29666 to generate two inverted PWM signals. That worked fine. Now I want to enable and disable that PWM block using other PWM with much ... Show More
ViTa_297566
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
1. PID controllers like these: https://www.deltaww.com/en-us/products/Temperature-Controllers/2212 2. Is there any app note or example where its is be... Show More
JiAs_4080261
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
OK, now that I have archived my project and bundled all packages into a single .ZIP file how do I restore the .zip back into a working project?, PSoC5... Show More
RiAs_1660756
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I need to get out of a problem in a hurry.  I need to route an analogue signal out to another pin.  I am using a CY8C5888AXI-LP096.  P4[0..5] route t... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors