Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

kemic_264446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an 050 Kit, which I only got a few months ago, and now the LP processor is out I was offered a 'free' upgrade by cypress. However the 'free' up... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I tend to want to build in test (BIT) sections to my projects, allowing quick confirmation of large sections of the hardware and software.    To date ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Guys,         I have a question,    How can I use the 16x2 LCD on PSOC 1 ?    thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I built the circuit logic analyzer with "CY7C68013A-56PVXC" and now I'm trying to revive him. The problem is that I can not install Cypress Su... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Guys,         I tried to blink those LED on PSOC, but the LEDs are so dim,    Does anyone know why ?         Here's the code :         //-------------... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
OpAmp pins
solved msg Solved
Hi,         There are several uncomitted OpAmps on some PSoC3s    The outputs seem to be connected to specific pins. Does this mean I can't route them... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I'm trying to run auto turning(SmartSense), but I do not think accurate documentation about it, could you help me? I'm using a PSoC 3 and CY8CKit-001... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
One of our customer had a query regarding writing into flash. I thought reply sent to him can be put out in the forum which will be of help.    Whenev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I've tried downloading the psocdesigner exe file as well as PSoC programmer exe and both of those give me an error message that the file failed to ex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

is there such a thing? 

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.