Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to all,                 I took with 16 bit , 2000 samples per second, input to the adc is 2.04 v. initially it showing correct value of 69AE but af... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to use Linear technology 16 Bit DAC. I am a little confused about the description. Is it an I2C communications device or SPI device? When ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
From my master can I send 16 data to a 16 bit DAC? If so can the PSOC3 perform this task or do I need the PSOC5 Show More
AzGa_264406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        As I know ICE-4000 is compatible with PD v.4.3 and not compatible with v.4.4 and later. So my question: what happen if I try to load hex-file ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can someone explain why the VDAC output is not zero volts when it is set to zero?         My test showed a voltage of 1.4mV when I set the VDAC to zer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 What is SPC command?     I could find SPC for the flash access. Where do I find the registers related to it? Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an 050 Kit, which I only got a few months ago, and now the LP processor is out I was offered a 'free' upgrade by cypress. However the 'free' up... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I tend to want to build in test (BIT) sections to my projects, allowing quick confirmation of large sections of the hardware and software.    To date ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Guys,         I have a question,    How can I use the 16x2 LCD on PSOC 1 ?    thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I built the circuit logic analyzer with "CY7C68013A-56PVXC" and now I'm trying to revive him. The problem is that I can not install Cypress Su... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.