Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
good afternoon..........    I am trying to load or open a project ASSOCIATED WITH  CY8CKIT-036   ( for CY8CKIT-001 KIT ) BUT  this produce a lots of e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to all,    I am trying to implement a trapezoidal filter on a PSoC 3. Can somebody guide on how to go about the implementation.    Thanks Show More
crcac_264396
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 How do the internals work on the filter block, and are they accessible for other uses? For instance, can I implement delay lines with it?  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can anyone suggest me best match device for following requirment for capsense project.    1]10 or 12 Buttons.    2] 2 or 3 sliders.    3]for every sen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

What is actual use of ICE CUBE DEBUGGER? What is issues with new kit?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can i make actve_high setting in LED while placement instead of following code in main.c.  //Set port drive modes for LEDs      PRT0DM0 |= 0b00100010;... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 How to use interrupt method to do I2C master transfer with EEPROM(I2C Slave)?    Is there any reference code?    Because when I try this method, it a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Can you give me some code(program) example for capsense .

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am making a design for test of DELSIG-ADC, Basically it's working, Then I think how to get more precise resolution. Finally want to compensa... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.