Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Victor_Gu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
MCU
solved msg Solved

你好!

我曾经使用过PS OC 5LP产品,非常适合我们应用-血氧仪。目前价格压力,有什么新的产品系列可以推荐吗?

谢谢!

Tim
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have part number CY8C20234 which is a PSoC 1.  I need to use an IDAC.  Is there a way to re-purpose something in Capsense or elsewhere or any way to... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Like the CPU frequency for a CPU, how to find out at what frequency the PSoC is running?

Regards,

Winston

khartley
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is anyone familiar if the 5868 typically used for programmer/debugger on the dev boards is locked or can these be repurposed?

Kyle

BaDr_2102091
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi , Can I measure in 5LP device Vcc using power monitor without connecting it externally to analog input? BR, Barak       Show More
mwors7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Community, I am currently using the PSoC5 filter block in a design. The process I want to implement is: ADC -> bandpass filter -> take absolute val... Show More
Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,If anyone has succeeded in interfacing PSOC 5LP with an ESP-01 module, a sample to get started with, would be a great way for me to start.Also, ... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey all, I'm trying to track down the cause of some PSoC5LP firmware running into the default interrupt with errno==ENOMEM. The only way I've been abl... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Curious why this is occurring -     Regards, Dana. Show More
AA_77
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  I am looking for a PSoC for Li-Ion battery charging, discharging and BMS integrated application. I found PSoC 3 and PSoC 5LP based design for sin... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.