Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
SPI Mode
solved msg Solved
 Hello! I Want to know what means the parameters  in the SPIM_Start(SPIM_SPIM_MODE_0 | SPIM_SPIM_MSB_FIRST) function  Thank you! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am tyring to use ISSP programming to program CY8C20447 using MiniProg1. MiniProg is not recognizing the device. I get the message: FAILED! C... Show More
ViHU_293501
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Does somebody have any idea how to interface a CCD linear image sensor to a PC bith PSoC solution ? Need to make it and have never done it befo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, if i use logic part of PSOC to sample a input signal from a dedicated pin, count it and write result out by using (dedicated) SPI interfac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I'm porting existing PSoC3 code to PSoC5LP. In PSoC3, I have a macro to use SFRPRT2SEL and SFRPRT2DR. What are the equivalent direct I/O regis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hola a todos tengo problemas con el capsense csd  ya que lo configuro pero no me muestra en el lcd ,la informacion que envio es que me aparesca  on/o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    I am new to PSoC and one of the first things I look at when starting with a new chip is the silicon errata.    So far I was not able to find su... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!     Can a positive tail pulse..amplitude no more than 5V and pulse duration maximum 50us (prf<= 1Mhz) be shaped to a gaussian near gaussian pulse ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Opened up a brand new kit and popped in the CD. It would only load so far and then said Cyclical Redundancey Error. So I loaded PSOC Designer ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.