Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using PSoC LP 5. Some pins are working differently from others and it confused me. One pin, pin18 (P5-2, GPIO) drive mode is set to resisti... Show More
SOKA_4605371
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. An error occurred while using MiniProg4. phenomenon We have continuously updated the firmware of the EVK board. After some successful updates, ... Show More
snortman-kcl
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Where can I find the drivers for Miniprog 3?     On the web page for the device there is no link to download???   Why is this made so difficult?  A di... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So I've got a really weird issue with USBFS on PSoC5LP.  Currently trying to determine if it's something on the PSoC side or an issue with the HID API... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wrote a blog post on programming the KitProg finger stub board on the CY8CKit-059.  I chopped a USB Extender cable and use one additional 30 gauge w... Show More
HeLi_1220176
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Our products have always used PSOC5lp but we are hit hard with the shortage.  We procured 3000 chips but need more for expansion but only have some co... Show More
Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Community,I have been working on a project, and with some help from people here, I have been able to get it together almost completely (which is... Show More
rmlowe01
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am wondering how to transition a design from the PSoC 5LP to the PSoC 3 with the minimal amount of changes possible (not having to redesign the ... Show More
T_Mura
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
問題: MinProg3からターゲットボードに電源を供給できない。 状況: PsocProgrammerを起動し、HEXファイルを読み込みターゲットボードにプログラミングする際 MinProg3から電源をターゲットボードに供給できるような説明はあるのですが 実際はできません(設定がみつからない?) ... Show More
ANNA_2615691
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello community. I'm hopeless in the titanic task of find some stock of CY8C5888AXI chips we have being produced a lot of prototypes in the past year ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.