Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        After 2 weeks of work the chip suddenly failed after power off. PC jumps to strangle locations. The whole flash is write protected. The only t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I'm trying to make CY7C60445 and CYRF8935 communicate via SPI communication. I followed the example codes from the datasheet, and it goes like... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        can you tell me the difference between CY8CKIT-050 and CY8CKIT-001 , which better and why ? i read both notes and i still confused which one t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Just started using the psoc 5 and learning C programming a few days ago.    Figured I would share my frist project with everyone.    I know the coding... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    While programming CYRF69103 using Miniprog3 Rev*A, i'm getting the following error!!             Programming Terminated             Detect... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I want to receive data serially on GPIO pin at a speed of 10MHz.    is it possible to send and receive data from GPIO pin serially at a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi     While programming my CYRF69103 using MiniProg3,it is not detecting the target board, my 5 pin connection is as follows    SCLK of MiniProg3 to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How to a access  cy8c5566's usb under Android? Is there any driver for it?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello, I am programming the PSoC 3 and I am using the API to put the ADC, UART and other peripherals to sleep. Now I am thinking of using hard... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have been trying to design a 16 bit Datapath for simple subtraction routine. It was pretty simple with an 8 bit datapath but somehow I can n... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.