Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, I am using the PSoC5 development kit CY8CKIT-001 with CY8C5Lp Family and Psoc Creator 2.0, and i send data to the Pc with Bluetooth. previ... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi -- My kit worked fine last week. This week, I get the "device not recognized" message when programming. SQ    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi guys,         Have any of you tried correlation, FFT or some other signal processing application in DFB Assembler?         Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am using a CY8C20436a with CSD enabled but when I try to use the ADCINC I do not get the correct result. When I remove the CSD module the AD... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I designed 7 segment project with using CY8CKIT-001. I can counted  until to 100. I want to add alphabetic character to 7 segment. But I didn't... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        How to implement ganging of Sensors with SmartSense_EMCPlus Capsense Usermodules ? Let us consider we need to gang 3 sensors and scan it as we... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How to implement ganging of Sensors with SmartSense Capsense Usermodules ?    Let us consider we need to gang 3 sensors and scan it as well we need to... Show More
himc_284346
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    We are using CY8CKIT-017 CAN/LIN expansion board along with PSoC 3 Kit CY8CKIT-030 for the project involving Event data recorder as described i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am using the psoc5.4 designer and created a project using an uart.    This project was working fine. Until I changed the paging attribute in the pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    Herkulex DRS-0101 and DRS-0201 are smart servo motors.  The motors also incorporate gear reducer, control circutry and communications capabili... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.