Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is it possible to access the contents of the A0 register within Verilog ?    There are plenty of examples of using verilog to send the output of the D... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello. It small project to explore the pressure sensor BMP085. http://dx.com/p/bmp085-barometric-digital-pressure-sensor-module-board-for-arduino-blue-147261... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi. I'm designing circuit using CY8C3446LTI-083 which has only 5V supply and have to interface 3.3V system (I need vddio0 to be 3.3V). I thoug... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have just changed the function of 2 VDAC8 devices from 1 volt range to 2 volt range and am getting a note that my range exceeds VDDA when ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All: I'm looking for VERY specific info/answers, not generalities here. Per HLI's lead, I went and looked at the Sensei blog, and way back in '09 , he... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I'm pretty new in using the PSOC. Now  I'm using CY8C3866AXI to control TLC5922 through SPI. This needs to change the data width of the sp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I made a project in 2001 - 2002 with psoc CY8C26233. Now I have to update. With the windows 7 psoc designer 3.2 does not work. I found a guide... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm working with the example for PSoC1 of PIRMOTION kit and CY3236A schematic to measure PIR sensor. IHas been working fine until I have choose... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I'm using the CY3236A schematic to measure PIR sensor. Would be possible make working the PIR325 with 3 V supply? Could anyone tell me any adv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,                I tried to run the Assembly Language Program but i am facing the error"The command 'Ax51.exe' failed with exit code '2'."    Ma... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.