Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,    I just want to now if a PSoC 3 can be programed with a FT232RL and if it is, could you give me documentations? Because the miniprog 3... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am developping one psoc based product. In which I have to use ins amp.    Many times i used to make offset voltage zero.    For doing this I have to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have a design with 3 SPI devices on a common SPI bus. I used the information on the SPI _Master_v2_40 component data sheet to multiplex the ... Show More
JuNo_294036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        The datasheet for the USBFS component states that the PSoC 5 requires an external crystal and seems to suggest that this is not the case for P... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Anyone have a working SDCARD interface done ? I am looking for a datalogger    solution, and do not want to re-invent the wheel on this. Looking for a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Did peak detector on the component subject. We must remember the amplitude of the square pulse duration > 10us.    The component has configured as fol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What are high z pins?    I just wanted to know what does High Z mean?? and how provides enough voltage??? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi! My name is Jonathan and I use CY8C29466 and CY8C24123 for school's projects.         Last summer I did a little project for my girlfriend and it ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there !    Does anyone know about an error that apear just when I am editing a souce file  and afterward when you try to build it send you the foll... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello    I'm using EEPROM to save the LCD's contrast value.    At the Start of program, read this value but    Always same bad value was re... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.