Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The result of PGA amplifier (internal) was much more than gain setting when input voltage was small.    Is there any problem with my kit or something ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
After few years of programming psoc1 I've downloaded ver.3.19 and latest PD    After regenerating the code, i'm not able to programm the chip.    Belo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello..               Can any one tell me configuration of gpio ports.I am using CY7C63456 controller.In parameters window they had            given  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I'm new to the world of PSoC and would like to use the PSoC5 as a system monitor for a complex motherboard. It needs to monitor a lot of va... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I'm trying to upgrade the firmware of the PSoC™ Automotive Multi-Touch CY8CTMA140 without using the SOC programmer but through I2C interface.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
SMP
solved msg Solved
 Hello    I have some doubts about how use the smp pin, for example how calculate the components used to create the boost and if is posibble use the v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I noticed in the starter kit's user guide that the FTPC firmware would be available in future projects, has that happened yet?    Here's the paragraph... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Did peak detector on the component subject. We must remember the amplitude of the square pulse duration > 10us.    The component has configured as fol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello...                I am new to this cyppress controllers,I have just started to  working on CY7C6435648LTXC                           controller... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Starting MAKE...    creating project.mk     name translation failed on C:/Program\ Files\ (x86)/Cypress/PSOCDE~1/5.4/Common/CY110F~1 - 3    name tran... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.