Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
It is very easy, using the API to write a data in EEPROM.    but, i want to know write a data in EEPROM just once when i write new firmware.    maybe,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello    I have CY8CKIT-030 board kit and CY8CKIT-017 CAN board, I try to listen CAN communication and for this reason, I installed on my board the CA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a design with a unprogrammed PSOC3 CY8C3444AXI-116.  I'm trying to develop a BSCAN test so I can test the device.  We have the device in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to use CAN Controller on PSOC3 (CY8C3866AXI-040ES2). For that I have congured the CAN BUS to operate at 500Kbps, with system clcok is 24... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    im really struggeling clearing interrupt which is driven by PWM output (pwm).    once the interrupt is driven, i cant clear it and it stays... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I had read the document AN73503 which is about USB Bootloader. And also download the project, but after the component update, the project has servals... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 http://www.cypress.com/?rID=2671                     Would you be able to help direct me in modifying this code/program on this link above to measure... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello All,    I recently got a -050A kit with the new PSoC 5 LP silicon. I have been trying to test the full 1 MSPS sample rate on the SAR ADCs.    T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 First, can the Vref connect to the pin(out) directly without opamp? Because when with opamp, the supply voltage  is less than Vref.    Then, the ampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The result of PGA amplifier (internal) was much more than gain setting when input voltage was small.    Is there any problem with my kit or something ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.