Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,         i am trying to sending and receving data fom uart. for that i am wrote the attached prog.     my problem is i can send a pre-defined chara... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,         i am trying to sending and receving data fom uart. for that i am wrote the attached prog.     my problem is i can send a pre-defined chara... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust filter coefficients for the digital filter block during runtime? I am trying to create an adap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Dear all,               I'm doubt how can i correctly set the ports in project?dose there is a table to check?Like the UART ,read the data from SRAM ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        hi I want com port in cypress3.17 in my application. when i run sample cpp in examples this problem was acured 1.after write hex on one module... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, All!    I'm sorry for my bad English!    I make HID device for transfer in real time data from I2C sensors to PC. But I have some problems with tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    I have CY8CKIT-030. I am using PSoC since last 6 months. I have downloaded example of ADC single ended mode. I am using the POT connected... Show More
himc_284346
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a PSoC Creator project with USBFS component. How can I use my own descriptors, with this project?    Regards,    HiZ Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Dear all,              Now I want to read datas from EEPROM to LCD,I use the API——LCD_Char_PrintNumber(),it can diplay three-figure decimal correctly... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Would you please provide good example of how to fire interrupt on the EOC (end of conversion) for DElSig ADC, and to how read sampled value using this... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.