Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Naz99
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello, I am currently using PSOC 5LP CY8C5888LTQ-LP097 for my course's assignment project and I am new to this microcontroller. I want to try  to crea... Show More
zoli
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, What would be the issue with SPI setup because there is a big gap/delay between data while I would like to send it continuously? The source cod... Show More
user_4495571
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, in my PSoC5 project I ran into a strange problem. If I use a certain amount of components in the project the timer used for for scheduler does not... Show More
MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, how to clear FIFOs of Shift Register component? In my application, sometimes I load the FIFOs but an error occurs and I need to clear them very... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, We are using UDB I2C master component to talk to some slave devices. I try to create some code that will result in error status when I2C slave ... Show More
Nazmi
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I took this error when try to setup PSOC 2.30 Programmer.

Please help me.

JoBr_1593366
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to use this to measure supply voltage and dead battery levels, but it's a bit off.  (I set a threshold for 4.8 V and it's actually around 4... Show More
Hvdbrand
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all, We intend to use a PSoC 5 LP, but due to chip shortage will start our development using the PSoC 5 (of which we have secured some stock). We... Show More
isga_4596741
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Dear Support,

Please advise difference between part numbers CY8C29466-24PVXI and CY8C29466-24PVXIT from Cypress.

Thanks

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there a proper example for using command line with psoc 5?  Probably not, right?  Because of the turgid UI? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.