Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All:    I am working on a project that utilizes USBUART component on the PSoC3.  I have an interrupt service routine that is triggered when the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am  using CY8c3244PVI-133 controller for one of my project.    I want to generate a signal of 40msec on one of the port pin.    I desi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DONGGUAN YH INTEGRATED HOUSING CO., LTD(Mr. Will Zhang,tel:8.6.0.7.6.9.8.6.7.2.5.8.8.8 )is a professional company of mobile homes .     mobile homes -... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am  using CY8c3244PVI-133 controller for one of my project.    I am using P12.3 as port pin interrupt. it is digital input pin with ri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hallo,    I go straight to the point:    I need to know how to 'change' the pulse width (compare value) of 16 bit PWM generator at run time without us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The documentation for the eval 1 board states:  "The power supply system on this board is versatile. The kit can be powered in three ways: using a    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The documentation for the eval 1 board states:  "The power supply system on this board is versatile. The kit can be powered in three ways: using a    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all     I am using PSoC 5LP Development kit. I used example project  "Hello world Blinky" and programmed. The output information  shows "SRAM used:... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
For gpio interrupt,I see the following documents in the chip manual of cy8c20236a.         PRTxIE Registers     Bits 7 to 0: InterruptEnables[7:0].  T... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.