Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Mikers
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to create a PSoC 58LP888 project with a parallel asynchronous input. The host will signal on CS* and transfer 9 data bits  on the risin... Show More
Naz99
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Sw3 PSOC 5LP
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am using CY8CKIT-059 prototyping kit and I am trying to use sw3 to switch my channel using analog mux. The attachment is my project. The code... Show More
greg_duckworth
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to capture a stream of bits into a buffer using a PSOC5LP board.  I would like to capture roughly 40 bytes each burst at 8MHz. This seems ... Show More
Vladkar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HW Eng
solved msg Solved

Is it possible to create HID and CDC (UART) device simultaneously?

Thanks  

David12
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, we are currently developing on a PSoC 5LP and while searching for PGA's tolerances we found out that there are 2 different values for what shou... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have: CY8CKIT-050 Kit  (it is a 5LP) MiniProg4 I can program the 5LP with the MiniProg4 in Reset mode only when it is externally-powered. But ... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an analog signal that is coming into my PSOC, I want to amplify (like with a PGA) it and output it but only when a digital hardware signal is h... Show More
Naz99
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using CY8CKIT-059 prototyping kit and I tried to create a single differential circuit which connect multiple inputs on analog mux to a single... Show More
jt
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have a project with a SPI Slave and can't seem to transmit more than 4 bytes. The SPI master receives the first 4 bytes correctly but any fur... Show More
AbPa_4654881
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I am using CY8Ckit-059 and I need to log some data in the SD card with real-time reading using the internal PSOC RTC component. so the data lo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.