Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Some time ago i was working on a project and we only was able to make the PSoC device programable through UART, no other interfaces such I2C or USB wa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is it possible to provide a PSoC5 peripheral (e.g. PWM) with a clock from an external source?  That is, can you connect the clock input on a PWM compo... Show More
ShopithamR_26
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC 3/5Lp has USBFS, UART, SPI and I2C  based bootloaders .     Here is a CAN Component Based Bootloader . The Host application communicate to the Bo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi    I am working on PSoC creator 3, I am using PGA to amplify my wave. I want gain of 1,3 5,7 using slider. But what I have searched is that PGA ga... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,         I've been trying to find a way to measure the consumption of each individual components in the PSoC 5LP. The most logical way that I t... Show More
JiGi_284761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi. I got a CY8CKIT-050. I ran thru a few programs. LCD character, segment, ADC. No problem. However I seem to be having problems with the dig... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello. First my post here, so may be I'm posting to wrong place, sorry of that.    I have ~3kHz signal with +-0.5V amplitude that i need to record an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have to develop a new circuit with a Static segment LCD (1 only common) with 2 character of 16 segment each and 9 symbols.    What's the best soluti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,I built a project with 3 components: ADC,a verilog based component, VDAC. The verilog component is used to do some digital processing work. Here i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,I built a project with 3 components: ADC,a verilog based component, VDAC. The verilog component is used to do some digital processing work. Here i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.