Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

JiGi_284761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Where can I find standard C functions?? .h files??    At the moment Im looking for itoa() or dtostr() or something similar.          I looked in cyLib... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Is it possible to be able to re-program the development kit boards with the factory hex file ? (Just in case, to troubleshoot the hardware to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Is it possible to be able to re-program the development kit boards with the factory hex file ? (Just in case, to troubleshoot the hardware to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,     I need to capture the signals from a 4 microphone array. I consider to use 4 ADCs at 200 Khz sample rate. Then I need to send this data ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am using PSOC3 device and configured it as USB HID device. It is usb powered and has 15 capsense keys and a slider, each with LED indi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello! I'm using C8C3446PVI-076 IC. Are there any ways to get VDDA/2 reference input voltage on pin without using internal opamp?I've used both avail... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,          I am very new to programming and expecially the PSoC. I am an Engineering Student and must learn the M3 Cortex, I chose PSoC as my... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to be able to use the 5 pin programmer pins to both program and connect the tuner helper using a miniprog3. So far I have always needed t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 When I attch the PSoC3‘s P1_6  to a ua741,the LED3 and LED4 solid light. And the development board generate heat.    What cause this problem,if the b... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.