Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm looking for some sample code or good documentation for unloading a USB endpoint to SRAM with DMA. The App note "getting started with DMA" is good ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 What is the highest version of PSoC creator that supports PSoC 5? Plz provide link to download.    Thanks    Dorai Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,    Now, there are  two sine waves,their frequency are 20Hz and 2000Hz.They can generated by WaveDAC8.Then,I want to modulate them in AM.It i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    I'm testing UART RX interrupt in PSoC3.    I set UART configuration as attatched files.    After this, I don't unserstand why UART_1_RX_INT... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all!    This project is supposed to count all  pulses lying in an amplitude window in two parallel channels C1 and C2 for 10 seconds. Both C1 and C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello Guys,    I want to use the Conversion Ready Interrupt of the ADCINC Modul.  I write this small code (see Attachnment) to test this Function. I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm developing a USB-CAN bridge using the PSoC5LP. I can see from http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2233&rID=87297 and also from http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=58952... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CY8CKIT-001.I try the example:AN62582 - AM Modulation and Demodulation,I can't get correct modulation result.  The clock_carrier'Vpp is 5V,i can't set... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, I'm designing an remote PSoC 5LP programmer (like the MiniProg 3, except taking in data from a network), using the Serial Wire Debug inter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    I tried to automate my PSoC3 chip using miniprog3 Programmer. I used perl script that avail with the installer in that im getting interrup... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.