Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

anonym
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi everyone, i have this error on both my desktop and laptop. Unable to open the file for reading. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\sebas\O... Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, PSoC5 as a versatile MCU is in many ways better than stripped down PSoC6 which focus has gone to IoT/wearable battery powered devices. However the... Show More
david-given
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to make an address decoder for an 8-bit bus. The Verilog code is extremely simple: module Decoder ( output IRQ, inout [7:0] Data, inpu... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey all, I'm looking into interfacing a PSoC5LP to a bit of a strange I2C Master.  Rather than being designed to run on a bus, I have to interface usi... Show More
Naz99
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello, I am using psoc 5lp cy8ckit-059 prototyping kit. I am planning to create a project that can switch to 3 different circuit designs/ modes which ... Show More
Mikers
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to create a PSoC 58LP888 project with a parallel asynchronous input. The host will signal on CS* and transfer 9 data bits  on the risin... Show More
Naz99
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Sw3 PSOC 5LP
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am using CY8CKIT-059 prototyping kit and I am trying to use sw3 to switch my channel using analog mux. The attachment is my project. The code... Show More
greg_duckworth
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to capture a stream of bits into a buffer using a PSOC5LP board.  I would like to capture roughly 40 bytes each burst at 8MHz. This seems ... Show More
Vladkar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HW Eng
solved msg Solved

Is it possible to create HID and CDC (UART) device simultaneously?

Thanks  

David12
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, we are currently developing on a PSoC 5LP and while searching for PGA's tolerances we found out that there are 2 different values for what shou... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.