Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the PSoC1 example project CE82235 is hidden an ugly programming error.    The project reads an ADC voltage, converts it to a float number and displ... Show More
ChDe_285186
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have loaded the PWM PRS example and added an LCD to display the CompareValue as a percentage as well as show the CompareValue as a bar graph. The 0... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I would like to hear your opinion on this version of data acquisition module: ADS7818x8_DIG16_USBUART.zip   I used the ADS7818 as an external ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm having an issue interfacing a PSoC 3 with a custom LCD display, I attached the datasheet of the LCD. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
some day ago, I post a problem of 3280 kit on the USB controller item. I copy the post here:    We just use the 3280 kit to develop a kind of new HID ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

i used the example project to write and read from eeprom. but on reading i am getting 0xff only.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 The flash reading will takes some time that cuases the TX8 delay.Time taken by the user module should be (x*9/19200)+ (11*x/24M).When the CPU clock i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!         I managed to get the EZI2Cs(lave) to work. However I need it to be configured in a way which allows me to store more than 1 byte in a I2C ... Show More
PatrickK_71
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 There is a new PSoC 5 LP board from Embedit Electronics - two new grads from RPI. They launched it on kickstarter earlier this week. It interfaces wi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello    I have a one shot timer that I want to start multiple times on my demands in software. I have the following setup    For TopDesign see attach... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.