Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi All,         PSoC5LP CY8C5868AXI-LP035 - PSoC Creator 3.0    I'm using 3 UDB UARTs (1xRS232 & 2xRS485) for which the Tx lines should be shifted in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,    i have downloaded a example i2c_eeprom project, which is not working as desired in the project, when i burn to the psoc3,     whereas it is wor... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I want to create an SPI component which leaves a small gap between bytes. To achieve this, I am using edge triggered DMA to transfer bytes to the SPI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Everyone,    I am using a pga in my circuits.  Most of the time I operate it at unity gain where it's input is a InsAmp referenced to AGND and the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I AM TRYING TO WRITE DATA ON EXTERNAL SPI EEPROM VIA HYPERTERMINAL DATA TRANSFER UTILITY.  THE SEQUENCE AS PER EEPROMS DATASHEET IS COMMNAD, ADDRESS, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anyone know why uint64 is not in PSoC3?    In cytypes.h there is code to typedef "usigned long long" into uint64 but it seems to only be supporte... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am looking at setting up a project that requires 4 x Analog outputs. The system receives digital data values from 0-1000 via a serial port. The val... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I'm seeing some strange behaviour writing to pins on a PSoC 5LP.  I'm writing a 6-bit value to six pins grouped as a bus.  I'm then writing a 1 follo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    First sorry my english and sorry if this is on a wrong place.    I try work my DEV kit CY3275( http://www.cypress.com/?rID=38059 ) with board o... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.