Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello everyboby,    I'm trying to use voltage follower in my system. But I find that no matter what input signal inputs to voltage follower, only pos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
there are always warning as follows  during the reinstallation of designer 5.4.         //    the wizard was interrupted before PSoC Designer could be... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,         I am an absolute newbie to SPI and using it with these PSoCs.    I have not found adequate documentation or examples on how to perf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hello, I'm a beginner to psoc1. when i building codes in psoc designer5.4, there always are several errors,which can be built in other's PC successfu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hello, I'm a beginner to psoc1. when i building codes in psoc designer5.4, there always are several errors,which can be built in other's PC successfu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i am  transfering data from hyperterminal to psoc and writing it  on external eeprom but not working attaching the code. pls suggest. Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        This is probably best to direct to Redpine but I was wondering if anyone else has purchased the wifi eval kit, plugged it into the CYKIT and o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    Im looking at the feasibility of using a PSoC 3 device for a project of mine. I need to be able to communicate with a USB Webcam (USB Device). ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a question regarding PLD power draw, particularly digital blocks with a very slow (or no) clock. I have an application I'm considering porting ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.