Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have a project that works well with an I2Cs module. I have a bunch of direct I/O pins, two ADCs and two DACs. The code has been running on several ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    There are 32 sensors in my system and each sensor is connected to one GPIO. The analog signals from sensors will be fed into PSoC, amplifie... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,     If a port is connected to a signal generator, can I still use uint8 Pin_Write(void) function to set the value of that port to the other v... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I own 2 Miniprog3 CY8CKIT-002 (bought one or 2 years ago) which do not have any sticker on them.    Without I'm unable  to know in whic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am wondering whether I could set the ID of a Full CAN mailbox to 0x00 somehow. The GUI does not allow it but a zero ID is frequently used in CAN pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I want to know whether there is any delay coming with the GPIO Pin_Write function. As per pins datasheet, rising and falling times for fast mod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a CY3210 Kit on order, will be here in a few days. I have looked at some getting started videos in preperation. My question , do you ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a CY3210 Kit on order, will be here in a few days. I have looked at some getting started videos in preperation. My question , do you ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    While building the appliccation, several format of the output files are generated. .a, .elf, .hex I want to know which of these will be ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello, I'm implementing an SPI Sniffer that should be able to read SPI data frames of 80 bits( in a single SS pulse), the question I have is if the S... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.