Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to connect two analog mux inputs to one pin. I see it is impossible. But maybe there is a trick to do it or similar effect? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am working on a group project at my University using the Psoc 5LP Development kit and as a first step in our project we are attempting to col... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I am new to Cypress world so I don't know whether my question below has been asked somewhere yet though I did search this forum bef... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I have a few LM34 temperture ICs to play with, the IC puts out an analog voltage proportional to the ambient temperture.     1mv per de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Just getting started in Psoc and using the CY3210-Eval kit. I have an 8 Bit ADC generating values to use for the pulse width of an 8 Bit PWM... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am a student who is new to PSOC and I'm trying to understand how USB data transferring works. I've already tried many of the examples provide... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using PSoc1 series Cy8c28452, I am using it to measure temperatue using a 'K' Type thermocouple. For Reference temp I am using a simple diode whi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I have converted a float variable using ftoa and am writting to the LCD with " LCD_1_PrString(presult) "    I would like to limit the n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on a proximity sensor using capsense.  I started with the example code "CapSense_CSD_WithTuner" and modified the pins to connect to the e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 CYRF 6936 and 69213 are two kinds old chips, I want to know,  what kind of Development Kit  is required for them.    thank you! Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.