Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am develloping an application to read from multiple sensors using the I2c API on PSoC 5LP. I know the API functions such as I2C1_mstrWrBufIndex use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Dear all,         Currently I am using CY8C29466-24PXI to develope a device which wakes up in a short time interval and goes into sleep modes for mos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to capture a bitstream into a buffer, and I was happy to find a shift register component that should have made this a 1-hour task. 24 hours lat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello ALL    I was going through the SPI datasheet and near TX and RX status register part i found this word "Sticky bits"    What are sticky bits Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
      Hi,    Iam new to PSOC devices. Iam using an CY8C5888 witch is a very cool device. I have played around with the USBUART component and I have no... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every body! I'm doing a project with PSoC 1 CY8C24123A. Hardware: -My software on PC - COM cable - RS485 to COM circuit (have MAXIM232 (1 device)- ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi. I've got a project in PSOC Designer with CY8CLED04D01-56TLXI device. Last night i could programming with miniprog3, and i turned on all of my fou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    I use Full mailboxes with the FIFO functionality and I want to have 4 FIFOs in total. Consequently, I link receive mailboxes 0 to 3, 4 to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,         I am wondering whether there is a choice between an interrupt and a polling mechanism for receiving a CAN message.     All examples ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.