Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello every one!!!     Have any of you tried to program a Schmartboard whit CY8C3866LTI-030?    I need to test a prototype and I do not want to use th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are using a PSoC 3 in the 48-pin MQF (CY8C3866LTI-067) and we are so tight in pins that we could not use the hardware reset option, but had to decl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello everyone,    I´m trying to implement the watchdog with the CyWdtStart() API and I saw that the bigger time until the reset is between 2.048 and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm using the sample & hold component in my proyect since I need to sample a signald comming from a photosensor which receives light from a ver... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello all,         Please pardon me if it is a naive question. I build my psoc code and it showed no error and I burned it using miniprog. I would li... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am setting up a RTD temperatur emeasurement using CY8C5888AXI-L096 (with 20 bit ADC).    So far I have an IDAC8 , an analog MUX and Delta ADC on th... Show More
ChDe_285186
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Can I allocate the ISSP clock and data pins as, say LED outputs and still be able to program the 27443 chips via these pins?    Chris D. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
here  is my code i am trying to get 32 bytes by uart when it is sent from other mcu    . this data is used for further process. my cy conroller will w... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every one!!!    I have a question about the use of Psoc Creator and using the programmer 3.21.0.    I need to develop a board using the CY8C3866LTI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,         I'm at my wit's end with this, but I absolutely cannot for the life of me get this accelerometer to work with this board in any way sh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.