Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
two interrupt
solved msg Solved
Hi    It is passible to generate two interrupt "Terminal Cound" and "Compare True" ? Show More
pacr_284376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I studied and tried the I2C Bootloader AN86526 document and it works great. But there is one question.    For my application I need a couple o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        TX-EN never goes up, Frame Errors in 9bit Mark/Space For some reason I never see the tx-en line go high to enable the tx on the 485 bus. I'm a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    As default, PSoC 5 Timer component counts down but I want to use it as up counter.    Is it possible to change Timer to up counter?     Thanks... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I am developing a DAQ using PSOC 3 and I have 2 strain guage sensers I want to power them using the Kit. the power requirement is D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC 5lp ADC_SAR_Seq does not update readings correctly. The first conversion after reset or programming seems to be correct but on subsequent reads ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    Could you please tell me which memory saves the program loaded from PC in PSoC 5LP Development board?     Because after I load my p... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am repeatedly transmitting an array in sram over uart. It seems to work fine except that when I try to update the array with cpu access I am only ab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am working on the psoc 5LP and unfortunately when I try to program to the device the creator doesn recognize the miniprog    it worked well ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 If ADCINC14_fIsDataAvailable() used to return available data consistently and code inside executes properly, but now ADCINC14_fIsDataAvailable() alwa... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.