Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  I'm trying to dma from ADC DelSig into memory, chained.  I used the DMA tool to generate the code.      Bringing the ADC EOC out to a pin shows it i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello I am working in a Project involving a psoc3 as a SPI slave to a STM32 master. The Slave SPI component is linked to a DMA channel with 2 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I tried the USB HID Keyboard (AN58726) with the CYCKIT-001 and the PSoC 3 Processor Module.    It works fine when I connect it to an USB3 Port but I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello Everyone,    I have just finished designing and building a tangentially tracking tone arm for LP record players.    The next thing to do is to ... Show More
PriyadeepK_01
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CapSense applications should always have "autocalibration" parameter enabled as this helps in compensating for the PVT (Process, voltage, temperature)... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I want to connect a 16-bit SRAM to the EMIF of a PSoC 5LP. I'm a bit confused about 8-bit transfers on a 16-bit interface.    EMIF compone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was enthusiastic when I saw that the PSoC5 LP parts have working EMIF controllers, as I really like the flexibility that the PSoC parts provide comp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    Hi there,            I have implemented Frequency (RPM) measurement using ideas displayed on various thread by Dana. I have attached project. I ha... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.