Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Mikes6032
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We use your CY8C3446LTI-085. We recently received a batch of these parts, with the same major part number as just stated, that will not flash. Looking... Show More
Tranzystomator
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I need component  that on the input take any analog signal, from -3.3V to 3.3V and then will convert it to digital world and  send them via USB Ser... Show More
DaFi_1319201
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, Does anyone know what is behind the availability problem of all PSOC devices and the CY8C5888AXI-LP096 in particular? We need at least 500 parts t... Show More
nikp21
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Buenas noches, quisiera tener una asesoria respecto al uso del IDAC en Psoc 5LP. Estoy revisando la documentación para usarlo como fuente de corriente... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello community,    I downloaded the adjustable matrix keyboard developed by Bob Marlowe, thanks to that.    heres the link:http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-community-components/component-creation-part-1... Show More
lma
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i had PSoC Creatoe build my files and i got this error message: Error: mpr.M0022: "Net_232" is not a top level pin. Not expecting internal three-state... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using bootloader and loadable project in our work. We have three ways to update PSoC SW. 1) Build and load via PSoC Creator. 2) Load prebui... Show More
Omegads225
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good day to all, i have an issue with a Psoc 3 dev kit, the issue is that i cannot enter the debug mode to let me erase the dev kit.  Just for informa... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, The PSOC 5 boards we're using are no longer available so I would like to design my own but perhaps the problem is the processor is no longer avail... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, In our design we have a bootloader project and a loadable project. Bootloader project will load the loadable project after some checking. There is... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.