Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm doing some research that requires a lot of comparators. Currently, for proof of concept, I'm using LM319's because their open collector outputs al... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    I would like to implement a RTC that doesn`t lose the time data after a power failure. I am thinking to use a 5V battery. How do I have to do t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good Day!    Is it possible to configure the resolution of the internal ADC (SAR)?  Based on the API, the output of the ADC is placed into a 16 bit si... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    I would like to implement a RTC that doesn`t lose the time data after a power failure. I am thinking to use a 5V battery. How do I have to do t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Bueno actualización el creador PSoC 2.2, hará un acelerómetro práctico, pero cuando voy a poner el control pasadores no me deja porque son pines de u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

can i interface cy8c 4000 pioneer kit with PSoC 5lp kit for using the proximity sensor in a project?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to multiply two signals using a mixer. But i want to give clock a sign signal. I tried to do that but it shows an error signal attached ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am building a device that works like a phonograph. I am using a piezo disc as a microphone and a pcos3 kit for the amplifying, filtering and ... Show More
rola_264706
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have a lot of posts on this forum that say after translations [Night I] Bam w ar5. Com 〚 〛 fu San-o p ^, op f. Since the charged shot coming forbid... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
While looking for some newer 80Mhz PSoC5LP units I have become confused by the 5287 and 5288 models.    CY8C5287 says 256K/64K Flash/RAM on the datash... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.