Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a quick question on DMA to Control Register setup. I've gone through the "Getting Started with DMA" guide, and there is certainly a l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a question about the reset pins on a CY8C5467AXI-LP108 device. From this datasheet (page 7) the JTAG connector uses the nTRST pin (P1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How to configure the number of data bits of the SPIM through Software?    I want to change the 11 bits of Manchester data to 10 bits or 9 bits only. h... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm currently using the dma to transfer 8-bit data to a control register that my custom component reads.  I'd like to take advantage of the 16-bit dma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I had built a project and when I trying to compile it Opamp 1 and Opamp 2 is OK but  Opamp 3 and Opamp 4 is unrecognized ...    I am attaching... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone and again I hope some of you can help me with that:    I am trying to save some variables  when  Vdda  and /or Vddd  drop down 2.95 V.    ... Show More
chju_284486
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I want to use the psoc1 usbfs model to design the Joystick ,but I want to the PC to identificate the Joystick when the PC restart and when the PC shu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All;    I 'm using cirrus logic energy measurement ic. I success to communicate but I have to convert 24bit hexadecimal value to decimal value. I '... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I'm working with a CY8C5888LTI-LP097  (PSOC5LP).    I'm want to program it with JTAG so I connected the 10 pins as my attachment. I us... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.