Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How to prevent unwanted DMA transactions after enabling a DMA channel with queued transaction requests. Summary: If a disabled DMA channel receives a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am working on a project with the 5LP, where I need to semi-frequently change the "settings" on an application via  PC => USB => 5LP.    Th... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I would like to create a static adc window that specifically buffers 1024 2byte-words but does not slide.    I am thinking DMA would be the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    My project involves amplifying a bipolar signal and process it digital using digital lock-in amplifier.    I am particular interested to use PS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I'm trying to create a PSoC 5LP Design and after the workspace/project is created, i cannot add any components from the component catalog into... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am using the CY8C58LP dev module on CY8CKIT-001 board.    I am using 2 WaveDAC8's to  source/sink a  specific current waveform across a va... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I am having a problem. When i create a bootloader project and include SPI interface (Master). The bootloader does not show me SPI option to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,          I am planning to use a CY8C56xx  with a WaveDAC8 as current source/sink  on a  variable external load. This load includes the possibil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the PSoC1 as essentially a multi-channel frequency counter using 16-bit counters to count frequencies from 10kHz to 100kHz.  Hardware-wise, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I try using the UART protocol (http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an68272-psoc-3-psoc-4-and-psoc-5lp-uart-bootloader) b... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.