Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,  I am working on a project with a CY8C5868-AXI-LP035 (also used in the 5LP module for CY8CKIT-001),     This project has the real estate for on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anyone know if its possible to have an order of PSoC5LP MCUs pre programmed with a given binary?    Is this something Cypress or its suppliers of... Show More
KrJo_1049446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I've been messing around with the ScanComp component, and it works great except I can't figure out how to connect a single analog input pin to... Show More
ChDe_285186
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is there a method to read a program on a 27443 directly from the chip? 

JaRa_1183061
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
UART Psoc3
solved msg Solved
How many Uarts does psoc3 have?    Something with UDP..    Best regards..  Show More
ChDe_285186
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is there a method to read a program on a 27443 directly from the chip? 

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    Im looking to develop a low noise MEMS mic based USB audio input device for an urban noise sensing project in NYC and have started with t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Has anyone been able to get ILI9341 240x320 TFT LCD working with the PSoC 5LP? I have tried everything but can only get a white screen on the TFT. The... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to use external regulation mode where 1.8V is applied directly to VccA and VccD, while also operating the VddIOx at 3.3V (or greater)    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I try to receive some parameter through UART and convert them into int, but when I try to assign the conversion value to the internal ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.