Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey All, I have a warning that's suddenly cropping up in a design and I'm hoping I can get some input as to why exactly it is occurring and hopefully ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Searching now for the n'th time for ap note project files leads me to believe Infineon destroyed a large number of project files for PSOC.   Suggestio... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using PSoC 5LP. In our workspace, there is one bootloader project and one bootloadable project, and they are link together. We use this too... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Looking for Ap Note project file archives ?

Regards, Dana.

Ant_ony123
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am trying to communicate with two PSoC 5LP MCUs using the fast method so that current functions won't be affected by the latency that happens du... Show More
imdzac
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
BOARD :PSOC5LP , CY8CKIT-059, float printing is not working with USB-UART -PSOC5LP   CODE : sprintf(charbuf,"%f\n",adc_volt) //adc_volt is float, char... Show More
Jddewitt83
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I reviewed the datasheet associated with the AN2344 and noticed that on the Battery Pack Management System side there are no capacitors (pg. 2 of ... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
According to the PSoC 5 datasheets: "VDDA must be the highest voltage present on the device. All other supply pins must be less than or equal to VDDA.... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to use a variable in the "noinit" memory section. I am testing it with some very simple code:   #include "project.h" CY_NOINIT int myVar; ... Show More
Tim
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've attached two really good docs that somewhat answer my question but not completely.    The third .png doc shows an INL20 of +-32.   Surely this mu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.