Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         Questions:     - What could cause the PSOC5 to heat up and cause the 3.3v bus to modulate a square wave?    - Should I power the PSOC5 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Filter block
solved msg Solved
Hi,     is it possible to design a band stop filter with 50 hz on psoc using a filter block?         I tried but in pratical didn't work...    Thanks.... Show More
GeMo_285911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,      I am looking for documentation regarding the use of rtcAPI in PSoC1 and the modifications required for adding an external crystal oscillat... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I´m doing a very easy project with the 5LP kit and Creator 3.3, where i need to generate a PWM signal with 10ms period (and a tiny positive... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I'm trying to design a USB touch screen interface that will be detected by windows 7 without any extra drivers.    I have found a MS site d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Presently i am designing a band-pass filter on Psoc using only its op-amps, resistors and capacitors i am using from outside circuitary of my o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every One,    I want to know that can i make SPI Communication by using CY8C5888LTI-LP097 chip even if it has no spi dedicated lines?    Looking... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to implement a comparative analysis of subjected control methods for my bi-directional dc-dc converter. I came to know about opamp impleme... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there, I am facing weird problem with my Application on PSoC 5 based hardware. This application is based on FreeRTOS, and application contains 128×... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings, I have been trying to get my PSoC5LP to communicate with a Freescale MPL115A Barometer via a SPI 4 wire bus. I have encountered a problem t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.